Covid19 ProtocolsUpdated 23 July 2020
- Emergency care – always telephone before arrival.
- SAH staff will ask screening questions. No clients who are unwell or displaying symptoms will be allowed in the hospital.
- Scan our QR code
Wear your mask
Sanitise your hands on arrival.
- One client per pet for a consultation.
Up to 3 clients can wait in waiting room at any one time.
- Client sanitises hands, before entering the hospital.
- Masks and gloves will be available upon request.
- Social distancing guidelines must be upheld – please observe signage and instructions from our staff.
- Additional visitors will be asked to wait outside the building – preferably in the comfort of your vehicle. We thank you for your understanding on this particular point. The flow of client and pets waiting and wanting to enter the hospital can be difficult to predict – so in advance we thank you for your patience.
Vet does consult with owner standing/seated outside of the consultation room – our team will be speaking with you from a safe distance and be able to collect histories and discuss your concerns face to face.
If treatment plan is admission to hospital, owner waits in the waiting room for a team member to present estimate and treatment plan.
Payments done at reception desk or over the phone, we do prefer no cash.
Thank you for your patience as these protocols may change in reflection of Covid 19, for our staff and your safety.