The Sugarloaf Animal Hospital is located in southwest Newcastle on the shores of Lake Macquarie just a short drive from all the wonderful country of the Hunter Valley in NSW.
The caseload at the Sugarloaf Animal Hospital carries a significant avian and exotic component, on a base of high quality small animal practice. The position would be best suited to someone who would like to absorb themselves in an interesting, stimulating and supportive working environment.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading wage;
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment where you will always have experienced veterinarians and veterinary support staff on hand;
- No after hours
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent medical and surgical care to our widespread clientele. Remuneration would be negotiated, new graduate starting at $67K, plus superannuation.
We consider our practice to be recent graduate-friendly, and our recent-graduate veterinarians have gone on to internships with SASH and the University of Sydney. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive and nurturing environment for those potential employees new to clinical practice.
If you are interested in living on the coast, near mountains and wineries and much more… whilst taking up a fulfilling career option, please forward your application and resume to:-
Practice Manager, Sugarloaf Animal Hospital, 67 Carrington Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286,
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org